By Akira Ishikawa,Juro Nakagawa
This e-book discusses the essence, ideas, thoughts, and purposes of industrial intelligence. It additionally explores diversified elements of challenge administration, wisdom administration and information sciences, the functions of commercial intelligence in contingencies and crises, environmental matters and crew intelligence.
The ebook is split into 3 elements. the 1st half specializes in the importance of industrial intelligence, festival and intelligence, aggressive details technique, conflicts on patent matters, and the present cutting-edge of commercial intelligence schooling within the US and France. the second one half encompasses enterprise intelligence and danger and difficulty administration, ecological concerns and hindrance administration, enterprise intelligence and data administration, and enterprise intelligence as an organizational wisdom. The 3rd half comprises case stories in company intelligence with certain connection with the retail and the army enviornment. This half additionally specializes in functions of commercial intelligence.
Finally, the ebook additionally envisages the longer term path of information details method. it is going to be of curiosity to scholars, academicians and folks operating in non-profit or non-government organizations.
- Part I:
- What is enterprise Intelligence?
- Competition and Intelligence
- Business and aggressive Intelligence method within the Age of Informatization
- CIA-Style Intelligence Strategy
- Intelligence and Patent Disputes
- The present state of affairs of Intelligence schooling in the United States and France
- Part II:
- Business Intelligence and situation administration — How businesses Reacted to Crises
- Environmental concerns and quandary Management
- Business Intelligence and information Management
- Business Intelligence as Organizational Intelligence
- Part III:
- Business Intelligence and Its sensible Use
- Strategy in army historical past and Intelligence actions in War
Readership: scholars and teachers learning and educating innovation and data administration classes; managers, executives, and public directors in governments, non-profit businesses and non-government organizations.
Read or Download An Introduction to Knowledge Information Strategy:From Business Intelligence to Knowledge Sciences PDF
Similar business information technology books
Successful the information video game makes a speciality of the considering and attitudes required to stay a professional, aggressive and excessive appearing. themes comprise: having a profitable procedure, enhancing collaboration and teamwork, making a smarter enterprise, aggressive intelligence, preserving highbrow estate, preserving expertise, leveraging the newest electronic expertise, expanding patron loyalty and measuring the impression of your humans on functionality, industry worth and society.
Die Beitragsautoren beschäftigen sich mit den Schwerpunkten allgemeine Grundlagen, Modellierung und Entwurf von service-orientierten Architekturen (SOA), Flexibilisierung von Unternehmensprozessen sowie Prozesscontrolling und tracking im Kontext von SOA.
This monograph discusses demanding situations confronted through the implementation of nationwide eHealth courses. particularly, it analyzes the reasons of stakeholders’ reluctance to undertake those applied sciences by way of drawing on consumer resistance idea and context particular variables. Taking the instance of the creation of the digital healthiness card (Elektronische Gesundheitskarte – eGK) know-how in Germany, the ebook provides insights into why those courses are frequently long, high priced and feature formerly been met with fierce resistance from key stakeholders.
Informationsmanagement ist das auf details und Kommunikation gerichtete Leitungshandeln in Organisationen, additionally alle Führungsaufgaben, die sich mit details und Kommunikation befassen. In diesem Lehr- und Managementbuch werden in forty five Lerneinheiten die Grundlagen und Aufgaben des Informationsmanagements und die Methoden dargestellt, die zur Unterstützung der Aufgabenerfüllung geeignet sind.
- Informatik-Management: Aufgabengebiete - Lösungswege - Controlling (German Edition)
- Integrating Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS) with Oracle Applications: With Examples Using Siebel
- Hospital Emergency Response Teams: Triage for Optimal Disaster Response
- Ubiquitous Computing im Krankenhaus: Eine fallstudienbasierte Betrachtung betriebswirtschaftlicher Potenziale (Mobile Computing) (German Edition)
- The New Strategic Landscape: Innovative Perspectives on Strategy (Cass Business Press)
Extra resources for An Introduction to Knowledge Information Strategy:From Business Intelligence to Knowledge Sciences
An Introduction to Knowledge Information Strategy:From Business Intelligence to Knowledge Sciences by Akira Ishikawa,Juro Nakagawa