By Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby,Robert O. Bonow
Ideal for cardiologists who have to hold abreast of speedily altering clinical foundations, medical learn effects, and evidence-based drugs, Braunwald’s center Disease is your indispensable resource for definitive, state of the art solutions on each element of up to date cardiology, helping you practice the latest wisdom in customized drugs, imaging ideas, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and masses extra!
- Practice with self belief and conquer your hardest demanding situations with suggestion from the pinnacle minds in cardiology at the present time, who synthesize the whole nation of present wisdom and summarize all the newest ACC/AHA perform guidelines.
- Locate the solutions you would like quick thanks to a undemanding, full-color layout with greater than 1,200 colour illustrations.
- Learn from major overseas experts, together with fifty three new authors. discover brand-new chapters, reminiscent of Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and custom-made Medicine.
- Access new and up to date directions overlaying Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases, Diabetes and the Cardiovascular approach, center Failure, and Valvular center Disease.
- Stay abreast of the most modern diagnostic and imaging recommendations and modalities, similar to three-d echocardiography, speckle monitoring, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader, behavior swift searches, and alter font sizes for optimum readability.
Read Online or Download Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Similar medical diseases books
Smooth transportation permits humans, animals, and plants--and the pathogens they carry--to go back and forth extra simply than ever sooner than. the convenience and velocity of go back and forth, tourism, and foreign exchange attach once-remote components with each other, doing away with the various geographic and cultural obstacles that when restricted the unfold of ailment.
Imagery for ache reduction, the 1st publication of its type, familiarizes the reader with simple clinical information regarding discomfort and psychological imagery and indicates why imagery is a important device for soreness administration. Scientifically grounded and easy-to-read, it presents readers with a wealth of functional info, together with imagery thoughts which were effectively utilized in the prior.
This factor of Surgical Oncology Clinics of North the United States is dedicated to "Breast melanoma" and is edited through Lisa Newman, MD, of the collage of Michigan. professional authors during this factor evaluate this subject in articles reminiscent of: purposes for Breast MRI; Lobular Neoplasia; Epidemiology of Breast melanoma; Percutaneous Ablation of Breast Tumors; Triple destructive Breast melanoma and the Basal Breast melanoma Subtype; Molecular Profiling of Breast melanoma; Surgical management and Standardization of Multidisciplinary Breast melanoma Care; Neoadjuvant/Primary Systemic remedy for Breast melanoma; administration of the Clinically Node-Negative Axilla in sufferers with basic and Locally-Recurrent Breast melanoma; administration of the Axilla in sufferers with Node-Positive Breast melanoma; Prophylactic Bilateral Mastectomy and Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy; Advances in Reconstruction of Mastectomy and Lumpectomy Defects; Nipple-Sparing Mastectomy; and Breast melanoma Disparities.
This two-volume paintings not just contains a lot of the more moderen molecular biology examine but additionally vital prior learn during this zone crucial for the excellent figuring out of the biochemistry of neoplastic illnesses. As such it is going to supply a useful resource of data for the younger investigator.
- Male Urethral Reconstruction and the Management of Urethral Stricture Disease, An Issue of Urologic Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Surgery)
- Principles, Practices, and Positions in Neuropsychiatric Research: Proceedings of a Conference Held in June 1970 at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research, ... Neuropsychiatry Division of That Institute
- Clinical Judgment USMLE Step 3 Review
- Clinical Impact of Bone and Connective Tissue Markers
Extra info for Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine by Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby,Robert O. Bonow